As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online on our websites, www.easiyoshop.co.uk
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
- Your name
- Email address - for order confirmation and details of when your order is shipped
- Delivery address
- Telephone number - we will only call if there is a problem
- Credit card details - We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Mobile number - so we can text you with details about your orders or where we have a question
EKM through whom we host the websites use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - which means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by VeriSign, the world's most respected certification body for Internet firms
The Office Manager
Unit 2 Aston Hill
Cookies are small text files that the websites send to your computer or mobile device. These pieces of information are used to improve our services for you.
They enable our websites to:
- Recognise your device so that you don’t have to give the same information several times during one transaction
- Recognise your device next time you log in as a returning customer
- Remember you to enable you to access your previous order history
- Make your interaction on the website quicker and easier and move from one part of the site to the other adding items to your basket
They cannot be used to infect your machine with a virus, or obtain any email addresses. They only contain the information that you have entered on the website that you have used. It is possible to opt out of cookies via your browser’s cookie settings. In this case you will not be able to use the shopping basket and will have to phone an order through to us on 01844 353 136. Please note that cookies are computer specific, so if you log on to any site from a different computer, the cookie settings on that computer will apply.
For further information about managing and disabling cookies on your computer see:
Internet Browser Cookies
There are several types of cookie.
Essential Cookies These cookies allow you to use the basic working of our website, browsing products, ordering and paying for items, checking your account information and viewing your order history.
Third Party Cookies such as Google analytics They allow us to get to know how customers use our website. They are used to analyse visitor information such as usage, how you arrive at our website, visitor numbers etc. We also use this information to help improve our website the user experience. No personal information is collected during this process.
Third Party Cookies e.g. Facebook Twitter etc. which are regulated by the relevant sites
When browsing the internet and using online services, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your web enabled device, this includes small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.